Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Something I Forgot To Mention In Class

MP3 players, CD players, and radios--essentially anything with a set of earphones--are not allowed in the classroom. I bent this rule last semester and it was HORRIBLY abused. I'm not fond of having to yell at you to get your attention. I also am not a fan of repeating myself over and over again because I have people in the room whose ears are occupied. Therefore, I'm putting a stop to it. Blame the group who came the semester before you.

I will ALWAYS have music playing during class. You may not like everything that I play--in fact you may hate about 70% of it--but I have a very WIDE and eclectic selection, so there will always be something different. If you don't like what you hear...well...buck up and deal with it until the next CD gets played.

3 comments:

  1. What about bringing a specific CD to be played?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney. No, not just yet. However, I usually have "Bring Your Own Music Days" closer to the end of the semester as a reward for all your patience with my music. When that time comes, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete