Wednesday, October 13, 2010

YOUR Chance To Critique ME

I thought this could be an interesting experiment. Below, I have images taken from old (very old in some cases) sketchbooks of mine when I was a student. Some are from undergrad classes and some are classes I took while attending grad school here at MCA (I won't say which are which). Some are from drawing classes and some are not. So, after you read through the comments I left in your sketchbooks, feel free to browse through my old sketchbook pages here and see if I practiced then what I'm preaching to you now. Then, feel free to critique by posting a comment. It's your turn now. My feelings aren't going to be hurt. So, anything you see that needs to be criticized, praised, or taken out into the street and flogged, you can point it out without fear.















3 comments:

  1. It's good but from what I can tell (maybe it's just me) there's not much in class stuff going on there. It looks more like outside pieces and influences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...interesting. Well, I guess I can say this much, the first 9 images, the 12th image, and the last image are all of sketchbook pages where I was working on specific assignments from the class I was in. The rest are pure research. Now, since I'm the one being critiqued, I'll shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just typed up a buncha stuff and it got deleted.

    good sketchbook btw.

    ReplyDelete